DOCUMENTS FOR VISITATION
Below is a listing of important documents that are applicable to scheduled visits. Visitors must ensure that they have reviewed the documents prior to their first scheduled visit. Please also note that a completed and signed waiver form, including a witness signature, is a requirement for visitations and must be provided to the Care Home by visitors at the time of their first scheduled visit, in place in order for the visit to take place.
- Download: Safe Visitation Policy and Related Guidelines – COVID 19 Pandemic
- Download: Safe Visiting Practices (July 2020)
- Download: How to Hand Wash
- Download: How to Wear a Mask
- Download: How to use Alcohol Based Hand Rub
- Download: DESIGNATED FAMILY-SUPPORT PERSONS AND OTHER VISITORS – RELEASE AND WAIVER AGREEMENT (July 29 2020)