Provides personal and medical care to someone who is unable to carry out the activities of daily living. A Team of professional staff are available 24/7 to ensure our residents are cared for.
The Team of Professionals consists of:
- Medical Advisor and Medical Site Leader
- Attending Physicians to the residents must have continuing care privileges with the Alberta Health Services/ Calgary Zone.
- Facility Leader is responsible for the overall operations and administration, including clinical care component at each facility.
- Clinical Team Leader is a Registered Nurse responsible for the overall clinical care component of the Care Centre.
- Associate Team Leader coordinate care in partnership with residents, family, staff, and physicians to provide the best possible care.
- Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Nursing Assistants specializing in continuing care.
- Social Worker is available to provide assistance with financial and social support.
- Occupational & Physio Therapists will assess residents and identify equipment /programs to assist them in activities of daily living.
- Recreation Therapist will assess clients and provide them with choices and opportunities to participate in various recreational activities.
- Therapy Assistants will implement therapeutic programs on an individual basis or in a group setting.
- Registered Dietitian will assess resident’s nutritional status and need for supplements and monitor monthly weight.
- Pharmacist ensures that appropriate medication is provided and that all medications prescribed are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Podiatrist regularly visits the Care Centre and Nursing will refer residents for foot care.
- Volunteer Coordinator supervises volunteers who provide a wide range of services in many areas.
- Cooks, Food Service Assistants, Housekeeping, Laundry, Maintenance. They all play a very important role in our mission and although they don't provide the direct care, their services do have a direct impact on the environment we are creating for our residents.